LOCATED IN THE O.C. – SERVICING YOUR MOVING NEEDS TO ANY DESTINATION IN CALIFORNIA
- 1-DAY LOCAL PACK N’ MOVE PLAN -
Single/Couple Packed and Moved, in 7 hours
$999.00 - Gets You a Turnkey Solution with 3 Expert Movers
The 1-Day Pack N' Move Plan, offered to "on-the-go" individuals of discerning tastes and with little time to waste, who seek a professional’s assistance to pack and move their goods, from a highly individualized one-bedroom with separate office (i.e., max size = 1,150 sq.ft.), into another similarly sized, and appointed domicile. Both addresses must be within 15 miles of our corporate offices in Laguna Niguel. This all-inclusive package allows such clients the option to reduce what’s normally a two-day process, into a single day. A 2-part service, taking two days to complete will, typically, cost the consumer between $1,100 and $1,200.
Aside from costs, key advantages gained by booking your Pack N' Move project with BPM are twofold: 1) You get 3 highly qualified movers, each one equally versed in how to properly pack your goods and transport them safely and securely from your “move-out” to “move-in” addresses and 2) You'll know with confidence you've hired a 5-star company to manage your move. What does this mean? It means your mover of choice is certified and trustworthy not only because they're fully insured and licensed by the California Public Utilities Commission (CPUC) but, additionally, been vetted by the FBI and Calif. DOJ, as well.
YOUR TURNKEY PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- One 24 ft. box truck with lift-gate (i.e., no extended, wobbly ramp to worry about)
- Three (3) experienced movers who will Pack and Move your goods, all in a single day
- Pre-determined number of assorted box sizes, to accommodate your specific goods, included at no extra charge
- Two heavy-duty 24” wardrobe boxes on loan to the customer, for duration of the move, at no extra charge
- Packing materials: Moving Blanket Pads, Unprinted Newspaper wrap, Bubble-wrap, Stretch-film wrap, included at no extra charge
Although our goal is to complete the job, as advertised in under 7 hours, there could be circumstances out of our control that result in the crew having to work beyond the advertised ceiling. The hourly rate will adjust to $150/hour should this be necessary but only if the crew's progress is impeded by something, again, that is not of the crew’s doing. Should the crew require additional materials to complete the job, beyond the packing materials outlined in the original quotation, the customer agrees to procure/deliver such materials at their own expense.